HEALTHOLOGY Inflamma Mend (60 sgels)Regular price $46.99 CAD Sale price $44.95 CAD Save $2.04 CAD
Healthology - Inflamma Mend - 60 Softgel(s) - NPN: 80094968 --
Inflammation is the body’s natural response to damage or injury. When the body detects harm, from physical (sprain, cut), infectious (bacteria, virus) or environmental sources (pollutants, chemicals, unhealthy food), the immune system sends specialized cells to the damaged area(s) that promote pain, redness, and swelling1.
Inflammation can sometimes be seen, like the swelling and redness that occurs when you sprain your ankle. This type of inflammation is usually short-term. Pain forces us to rest, while swelling and redness are signs that increased blood flow is bringing cells to heal the injury. In this instance, inflammation is necessary to heal the body.
Silent inflammation (also called chronic inflammation) occurs within the body and generally cannot be seen. It is much more harmful and its long-term damage leads to chronic disease, such as diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disease, asthma, and inflammatory bowel conditions 1, 2.
Imagine that an injury to your body is like a fire. Your immune system calls the fire department, and they arrive with their sirens and lights, block off the street, and use their tools to put out the fire. The firetrucks cause a necessary disruption to the neighbourhood (inflammation), but after the fire has been put out, they leave and the neighbourhood returns to normal.
This exactly how your immune system responds to harm. It sends white blood cells to the injured area, causing a short-term disruption to the cells around the site, but it’s a worthwhile trade-off to fight an infection or heal an injury.
Call in reinforcements: INFLAMMA-MEND is a powerful tool for putting out the fire and reducing chronic inflammation. It helps stop inflammation at its source.
Rebuild the neighbourhood: Continued use of INFLAMMA-MEND, combined with maintaining a healthy lifestyle, allows your body to return to health.
INFLAMMA-MEND targets inflammation by reducing pain and swelling, increasing the production of anti-inflammatory mediators, and preventing the production of pro-inflammatory cells. The individual components of INFLAMMA-MEND work synergistically to provide support for both short and long-term exposures to damage by targeting the underlying mechanisms of inflammation.
Each Soft-Gel Contains
• Fish Oil (From Clupeidae, Engraulidae, Scombridae - whole) 870 mg
• EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 500 mg
• DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 70 mg
• Curcumin (Curcuma longa, rhizome) 100 mg
• Stem Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus - stem) 13.67mg / 240,000 FCC PU
• Elemental Magnesium (From magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide) 50 mg
• Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Rhizopus oryzae – whole) 2.5 mg / 16.67 FCC LU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Fish Gelatin Shell (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob powder), yellow beeswax, sunflower lecithin, non-gmo mixed tocopherols (from sunflower), orange essential oil, sunflower oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tapioca-dextrin, non-gmo canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, citric acid.
Priority Allergens: This product contains fish.Healthology does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO FREE.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily with food and water. Swallow whole, do not chew or crush.
Duration Of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for prolonged use.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gastrointestinal ulcer, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, have gallstones or bile duct obstruction.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking anticoagulant/antiplatelet agents (blood thinners), anti-inflammatory agents, or antibiotics.
- Discontinue use if allergy, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea occurs.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, have had recent surgery or have upcoming surgery.
- Keep out of reach of children.