Metagenics UltraMeal plus 360 Stevia Rice (Natural Dutch Chocolate Flavor ) - 700 g Powder
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360º Rice provides:
- 15 grams of low-allergenic-potential rice protein: an easily digestible source of high quality protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract.
- 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.
- Comprehensive micronutrient profile including B vitamins for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, erythritol, olive oil, Dutch processed cocoa, plant sterols (soy), natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, silica, potassium chloride, proprietary blend▲ of RIAA and Indian gum Arabic tree [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and Indian gum Arabic tree (Acacia nilotica ▲▲) bark and heartwood extract], partially hydrolyzed guar gum, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, L-lysine HCI, pyridoxine HCl, L-threonine, stevia (Stevia rebaudiana), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (as calcium L-mefolinate), biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol. Contains: Soy.
THE NATIONAL CHOLESTEROL EDUCATION PANEL OF THE NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH RECOMMENDS A HEALTHY DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE, ALONG WITH THE CONSUMPTION OF 2 GRAMS OF PLANT STEROLS AND 10-25 GRAMS OF FIBER DAILY, TO PROMOTE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH.
Directions: Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 scoops (50 grams) of UltraMeal PLUS 360° Stevia RICE into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for individuals taking anticoagulant medications.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial flavors.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 50 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
^Calorie content has been reduced from 190 to 140 calories per serving and sugars were reduced from 14 to 2 g per serving.
▲▲(also known as Vachellia nilotica).
▲▲(also known as Vachellia nilotica).
- Proprietary formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs)—as RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract—clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research Center® to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Features 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
- Provides high quality foundation nutrition for patients with hypercholesterolemia.