Preferred Nutrition Vitamin K2 100 mcg - 60 vcaps
- Highly absorbable form of Vitamin K2
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy bones and is ideal for osteoporosis concerns
- Boosts the immune system
- Combine with BioSil™ for stronger bone mass
- Combine with EstroSense® for menstrual difficulties
Vitamin K is a group of fat-soluble vitamins long known for their role in blood clotting and for reduction of heavy bleeding during menstruation, bruising and nosebleeds.
Green leafy vegetables usually supply the vitamin K for the majority of Canadians. However, many foods considered rich in vitamin K have proven to have much less than originally thought
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 (from natto bean) ... 100 mcg
Dosage:1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colour or sweeteners; corn, dairy, starch or wheat.