- Significantly reduces scarring after surgery, trauma, and burns
- Dramatically mitigates aging skin and wrinkles
- Useful in treating acne, eczema, and the secondary dermatitis that often accompanies radiotherapy
- Restores colour, tone, and health of skin
- Non-greasy and super light
Who It’s For: Adults
Use For: Considered by some to be “better than Botox” in its ability to regenerate skin cells and collagen and restore dermal elasticity
How It Works: Rich in retinol, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C and with an abundance of essential fatty acids, including Omega 6, Omega 3, and linoleic acid, vital to the permeability and elasticity of cell membranes
Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil (Rosa canina), Certified Organic Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Our Rose Hip Oil is Certified Organic. Formulated with Certified Organic preservatives
Directions : Our skin care oils are all natural and can be safely applied to the skin full strength or diluted with other oils. Essential oils can be added to enhance the aroma.
Cautions and Warnings: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes.